Ambien and Xanax are used for treating insomnia, Xanax is consumed as an off-label drug to treat the problem of sleep. It is also approved to use in anxiety disorders and panic attacks.
These both drugs belong to different drug categories. Ambien is a sedative or hypnotic and Xanax belongs to the category of benzodiazepine.
WHAT IS AMBIEN?
Ambien or Zolpidem is a sedative or hypnotic that is used to treat sleep disorders or insomnia. You can also Buy Ambien Cash on delivery.
WHAT IS XANAX?
Xanax or alprazolam is directed to manage the short-term relief of signs of anxiety and anxiety disorders in adults. It is also directed for treating panic problems in adults with or without the distress of places and situations that lead to helplessness, panic, or embarrassment (agoraphobia).
Facts on Ambien vs Xanax
- Ambien and Xanax are used for treating sleep disorders or insomnia.
- Benzodiazepines are used to treat anxiety disorders, seizures, nervousness, alcohol withdrawal, panic disorders, muscle spasms, premenstrual syndrome, status epilepticus, and as sedation at the time of surgery.Order Xanax cheap online
- Benzodiazepines are a class of drug that acts on the central nervous system and act as a depressant leading to drowsiness. Ambien is from a different drug class known as sedatives or hypnotics that have some same features to benzodiazepines.
- Common benzodiazepines are alprazolam (Xanax), lorazepam (Ativan), diazepam (Valium), clonazepam (Klonopin and temazepam (Restoril).
- The Side effects of Xanax and Ambien that are same that includes confusion, drowsiness, and balance problems.
- The Side effects of Xanax that are different from Ambien are light headedness, vomiting, nausea, changes in appetite, memory problems, constipation, dry mouth, weight gain, , decreased sex drive, and fatigue.
- The Side effects of Ambien that are different from Xanax are weakness, headache, and dizziness, feeling, insomnia, depression, diarrhea, , dry mouth, rash, visual changes and euphoria. Ambien can also lead to abnormal behaviour that may include sleep-driving
- The Withdrawal symptoms may if you suddenly stop these drugs are: Withdrawal symptoms for Xanax are a difficulty while concentrating, irritability, sleep problems, anxiety, hand tremors, panic attacks, vomiting, headache, palpitations, muscle pain and stiffness, and perceptual changes. The Withdrawal symptoms for Ambien are shaking, muscle cramps, sweats, and seizures
Are these medicines Zolpidem vs Alprazolam safe to use in pregnancy and breastfeeding?
- The FDA classifies Xanax as pregnancy category D that means that Xanax can potentially lead to fetal harm if given to pregnant women. If Xanax is used in pregnant women or if the patient gets pregnant while consuming it, the patients should be informed of risks to the fetus.
- Xanax enter the breast milk and lead to lethargy and weight loss in the newborn. Therefore, they must not be used in nursing mothers.
- There are no sufficient studies of zolpidem usage in pregnant women.
Zolpidem is excreted in breast milk and adversely affect the infant. Though it’s the best med for treating Insomnia.